LAST UPDATED JAN 17 2020
What kind of benefits you can win by using heat maps on your website?
When you see the first result of your first heatmap you may be shocked to see how people use different your website the way you think. Creating a heatmap regularly and analyze it with the support of all other analytics tool provides you lots of answers from questions below and more:
- Which area you totally lost your visitors?
- How their common and individual activities based on location, devices, locations or operation systems?
- Do they click what you want to click on?
- What kind of elements distracts your visitor?
- Which headline makes your visitor want to click them?
- Which images and elements get more attention from your visitors?
- How many times your visitors click on an unclickable image?
- Do people find easy what they look for or do they get totally lost?
- Do they read the content you provide?
- You provide a lot of information on the footer area however do you know how much attention this part gets?